Description of job:
1. Participate in the strategic planning of the company's product development, determine the technology realization risks that product development may face, and the feasibility analysis of the technical plan;
2. Participate in product marketing objectives, product strategy, product pricing, promotion strategies and competitive strategies;
3. Participate in the company's marketing materials, help documents, CD-ROMs, brochures, websites, etc., to promote the company's image in the best way;
4. Responsible for comprehensive analysis of market and product competition to provide information support for marketing decisions and product planning;
5. Responsible for refining solutions, product highlights and selling points, planning and producing various marketing tools;
6. Responsible for the support of new product and program training.
1. Bachelor degree or above in science and engineering, major in computer, communication, electronics, etc.;
2. Proficient in communication network protocols, with many years of experience in large-scale network planning and design;
3. Over five years of experience in monitoring product industry operations or marketing;
4. Have excellent market analysis and planning, brand planning and promotion capabilities;
5. Familiar with the operation mode of video surveillance industry, with keen insight into product and industry status;
6. Familiar with industry trends and operational development trends, with good industry analysis, judgment and writing skills;
7. Have good planning, execution and business development capabilities, and successful experience in implementing project management operations independently is preferred;
8. Have good communication skills and team awareness, be able to adhere to the correct point of view and have greater flexibility.